St Audrys Golf Club Office Manager
Great opportunity to manage the day-to-day operation of a small private member golf club with great potential.
The ideal applicant will have an interest/knowledge of golf, be well organised and keen to deliver a high level of customer service.
• Member and customer liaison, dealing with enquiries and providing advice.
• Managing the office using industry leading software to manage golf competitions and the membership database and Microsoft Office for general correspondence.
• Promoting the club, encouraging new members through the application, website and appropriate social media.
• Overall management of a small bar, buying and managing stock levels, inventory and reconciliation using EPOS software.
• Liaising with committee members and co-ordinating volunteers.
• Other duties that contribute to the smooth running of the Club
• The postholder must be prepared to work flexible hours and happy to adopt a ‘hands on’ approach.
• Excellent IT skills and sound financial knowledge are essential.
• Full job description available at www.staudrysgc.co.uk
• Unlimited golf and flexible working conditions. Job share would be considered.
• Permanent full-time post. Salary subject to negotiation.
*How to apply: *
If you wish to be considered for this unique opportunity, please email a covering letter with your CV demonstrating your suitability and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 July 2021