As part of our 50th anniversary celebrations we would like to invite both members and non-members to enter our art exhibition and sale.
St Audrys Golf Club is set in a beautiful landscape that changes with the seasons and is enjoyed by both golfers and the wildlife.
You are invited to submit up to three pieces of art at the nominal fee of only £1 each. The only thing that we ask is that each item captures some aspect of St Audrys Golf Club.
The Exhibition and Sale of art work will be held at St Audrys Golf Club on:
Cheese & Wine Preview: Friday 2 December 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Public Viewing: Saturday 3 December 10.00am – 4.00pm
Public Viewing: Sunday 4 December 10.00am – 4.00pm
This will feature:
- All art exhibits
- All photographs entered in the calendar competition (Displayed digitally)
- Calendars for sale featuring the winning photographs
• All exhibits must feature an aspect of St Audrys Golf Club.
• The exhibit(s) may be in the medium(s) of your choice.
• Please indicate your intention to participate as early as possible. You can do this via our website, see below, or by emailing Julie Donoghue with your name and email address. Please let us know if you wish to participate in the art exhibition or the photography competition.
• You must then register the paintings for cataloguing NOT LATER THAN 18 November by completing and returning the registration form provided, together with the required fee.
• Cheques should be made payable to St Audrys Golf Club Ladies.
• All work entered must be for sale. A 20% commission will be deducted from all sales.
• Work will only be received at St Audrys Golf Club between 10am and 2pm on Friday 2 December. Please ensure that each exhibit is ready to hang, clearly labelled on the back with the name of the artist, title of work and price. Work not ready to hang may not be displayed.
• Unsold exhibits must be collected between 4.30 and 6.00pm on Sunday 4 December.
• Payment for sold exhibits will be forwarded to entrants within two weeks of the sale.
• Although we will endeavour to keep your exhibit(s) safe, the exhibitor is responsible for insurance against damage or theft.
• St Audrys Golf Club is a private members golf club and entrants who are not members of the Club will be given a permit so that they can be identified when at the course.
• The golf course is in daily use – entrants visiting the course do so at their own risk and must take appropriate steps to ensure that they are safe at all times. Entrants who are not members of St Audrys Golf Club must contact Julie Donoghue on (01394) 766456, email@example.com for advice and guidance.
• St Audrys Golf Club reserves the right to exclude any exhibit