2018 PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART IN OUR PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION LAST YEAR. THE OUTCOME WAS A FABULOUS 2017 CALENDAR AND SO WE’RE DOING IT ALL AGAIN!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- All photographs must portray an aspect of St. Audrys Golf Club
- All photographs must be in the a JPEG format and be A4 Landscape
- You will need to fill out an ‘Entry Form’ and submit it along with your payment (£1 per photograph) up to a maximum of 5 photographs per entrant no later than 29th September 2017 Click here for entry form
- Once you have been registered, you will be notified. You can then submit your photographs, digitally (see Entry Form for further instructions) at any time up until the closing date of 26th October 2017. (No photographs will be accepted after this date)
- As soon as possible after a photograph has been submitted it will appear in the photo viewing link on the Golf Club website . Click here
- Once the photographs have been judged, the winning 12 will be displayed in the clubhouse and will be printed in our 2018 Calendar
- First, second and third place entrants will receive a free copy of the calendar
- The golf course is in daily use – entrants visiting the course do so at their own risk and must take appropriate steps to ensure that they safe at all times.
- Entrants who are not members of St. Audrys Golf Club can contact Jules Donoghue 01394 766456/ email@example.com for advice